(Journal of the Mathematics Council
delta-K is a professional, refereed journal for mathematics teachers in
· promote the professional development of mathematics educators, and
· stimulate thinking, explore new ideas and offer various viewpoints.
Submissions are requested that have a classroom as well as a scholarly focus. They may include
· personal explorations of significant classroom experiences
· descriptions of innovative classroom and school practices
· reviews or evaluations of instructional and curricular methods, programs or materials
· discussions of trends, issues or policies
· a specific focus on technology in the classroom
· a focus on the curriculum, professional and assessment standards of the NCTM
delta-K is published twice a year. Any interested writers can contact Gladys Sterenberg for further information.